450 Flybar VS Flybarless

concept30

Hey Guys most of you know I have a E-flight Blade 450 3d, eflight offers a Flybarless head for the blade 450 3d, I want to know which is better flybar or flybarless? if flybarless is better I would like to upgrade my heli, my flight is a beginner but I pain on just doing normal flight like figure 8s and rock steady hovers.

Sparse

dfc ( direct flight control ) better known as fbl is really a matter of preference. give it a shot see if you like it, whats good for one might not be good for you.

cn63bug

You would need a controller, such as a AR7200BX, ikon, 3GX... All 3-axis gyros. The 7200 is used with Blades 450X and is a pretty stable gyro.

Lee

You may find that instead of buying an AR7200BX unit by its self, you could find a good deal on a second hand Blade 450X that comes with everything you need already. I'm not sure on the differences mechanically between the Blade 450 3D and the 450X, but it would give you a spares helicopter to use for repairs.
Just a thought.

concept30

yea I thought about buying that Blade 450X but i just wanted to upgrade my Blade 450 3D but after I bought the Flymentor I thought it would be wasteing money upgradeing to a flybarless cause the Flymentor doesnt work on FBL heads

RC MAN

yea I thought about buying that Blade 450X but i just wanted to upgrade my Blade 450 3D but after I bought the Flymentor I thought it would be wasteing money upgradeing to a flybarless cause the Flymentor doesnt work on FBL heads

You can use the Flymentor as a fbl controller also, Just no 3d with it, ya can fly with the self level as in the fb heli, just takes time getting it set right.

Top Bottom