Flight Controllers flight control board comparison grid

Anyone know of a site that has a comparison grid for features/functions/etc of all popular flight control boards? Googling, I found one that appears to be old as the Naze32 is not on it. I'm ready to build my first quad, want waypoint/gps/etc, but has been daunting as there is no easy way to see the features in an easy-to-see grid of the boards i'm seeing on the internet.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't edit my post as i've been able to in the past but the one if found above is at this link:

http://oddcopter.com/flight-controllers/?Pricing=

Stambo

To be honest, you may be better off starting with something basic like the Naze32 acro for your first build.
I did the same as you, looked around and found a FC with all the features you list.
It is now just sitting on a half dismantled frame on a shelf in my model room.
I ended up with a KK2, and I am glad that I did. Really basic beginner board but they still work quite well.
There is a lot of information on the net about how to make them work.
They have been kind of superseded by the naze32 which will work well enough to fly almost anything pretty much straight out of the box.

The more features there are, the more time and experience you need to set it up.
I never did get my other FC to fly right, but then I did not know what I was doing.
I did get everything to work including full autonomous flight from take off to landing but it was never as smooth as I could do with myself on the controls.
I may revisit it one day, but for now I am having just too much fun with a mini quad and FPV.

To answer your actual question, if you want a comparison, you may have to set up a spread sheet similar to what you linked and make your own.

I would strongly recommend going for a 32 bit board, they are much newer technology and firmware is still being actively developed for most.

Top Bottom