Quad Flashing Betaflight Onto Eachine Beecore F3 Flight Controller

Tony

Staff member
Have you flashed your Beecore board with Cleanflight or Betaflight and all of a sudden you get a constant reboot and it will not connect to the computer? Well in this video, I show you how to correct that issue!

The issue is that when you flash stock Cleanflight or Betaflight to this board, Motor Stop is NOT turned on. And on these boards the power from the USB cable passes through and will try to spin the motors. This results in the board rebooting and disconnecting from the computer.

The simple fix is to remove your props, plug a battery into the quad and then plug it into the computer. From there, you will go into the GUI and turn on Motor Stop and select Brushed for the ESC, Save & Reboot and it will stop the motors from spinning.

If you like your motors to spin when it is on the ground then once you get your Tx setup with disarm and such, then by all means go in and set it back where Motor Stop is turned off.

I hope this helps someone and if it did, give me a little thumbs up and post up in the comments!

Eachine Beecore FC - Eachine Beecore F3_EVO_Brushed ACRO Flight Control Board For Inductrix Tiny Whoop Eachine E010 Sale - Banggood.com

QX95 Camera - Eachine QX95 QX90 QX90C Micro Racing Quadcopter Spare Parts 5.8g 25MW 32CH VTX 520TVL CMOS 1/4 Camera PAL/NTSC Sale - Banggood.com

4X Chaoli CL-615 Upgraded Coreless Motor -- 4X Chaoli CL-615 Upgraded 6x15mm 59000 RPM Coreless Motor for FPV Racer Blade Inductrix Tiny Whoop Sale - Banggood.com

Eachine E010 - Eachine E010 Mini 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode RC Quadcopter RTF Sale - Banggood.com

Help Support RCH By Becoming A Patron!
Rc-Help.com is creating How To Radio Control Videos For Beginners | Patreon

https://youtu.be/z8NUxdkFOO4

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I had to redo the video and upload a new one. I have placed this new video in the post above and removed the old one. The reason for this is because the text in the Betaflight GUI was so blurry and unreadable that it pretty much destroyed the entire video. So I redid it and uploaded it again. Sorry for that.

Top Bottom