First post

weekender

I stumbled into Tony's Trex 450 Pro V2 build video's on You Tube and it was just perfect, i.e. exact same helicopter as mine. That led me to this web site which with my limited browsing so far looks like an invaluable resource. Because I'm still one of the working class I don't have nearly enough time to pursue this new hobby in any depth and haven't yet ventured out to any of the local clubs. It's been a little intimidating at the local hobby stores because they either assume you know allot or don't have the time to teach. You Tube has been wonderful as I hope this site is.

Welcome to the site dude!
This is a great site to be a part of, and lots to learn and be a part of. I found the site in a similar manner and man it's awesome!
I'm of the working class as well, and it can be hard to find the time to do anything, but every little bit is worth it! IS great to spend even half an hour building, flying driving or planning. Ask questions here and i promise you someone will help you.

Slobberdog

:welcome1: weekender, good guys on here with lots of knowledge, ask a question ans someone will give the answer you need,

Tony

Staff member
No matter what, we will help you out! All you have to do is ask. And don't worry if it's been asked before, it hasn't been asked by YOU!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom