First flights in 2014

Slobberdog

Well got to fly in the hall last night, and man I have been waiting for that, loved every battery, even though I have been using the Mcpx in the house it's not like spreading their wings and letting them go,

Had 2 batteries on each of the Mcpx and 130x, Mcpx behaved really nice I was surprised how well it went even on the tired old batteries I used, the 130x feels so smooth now I have done everything to it and the Lynx tail servo is brilliant holds like a dream and so responsive, if I had a new 130x stock it's prob the best upgrade I would recommend.

And I picked up a bargain like brand new been hovered only a couple of times, DFC head assy and DFC swash for my 450, he tried to upgrade his sport to DFC but was using the 3gx on v3 and it was tipping on him so he did not trust it.

Well got to fly in the hall last night, and man I have been waiting for that, loved every battery, even though I have been using the Mcpx in the house it's not like spreading their wings and letting them go,

Had 2 batteries on each of the Mcpx and 130x, Mcpx behaved really nice I was surprised how well it went even on the tired old batteries I used, the 130x feels so smooth now I have done everything to it and the Lynx tail servo is brilliant holds like a dream and so responsive, if I had a new 130x stock it's prob the best upgrade I would recommend.

And I picked up a bargain like brand new been hovered only a couple of times, DFC head assy and DFC swash for my 450, he tried to upgrade his sport to DFC but was using the 3gx on v3 and it was tipping on him so he did not trust it.

Just flew my WLToys 4 channel V913 indoors.
Man I shouldn't have done that, crashed in the tv and now the tv is broken.
Hahaha.
But that's a good way to have a reason to buy a new one.
Been telling my girlfriend for a while that I want a new 60 inch led tv, well now we have a pretty good reason, lol.

Slobberdog

Your a lucky man, if I had done that my misses would have strung me up, I use our garage or the bedroom now, and only fly the Mcpx

Not lucky so much, will be hearing about this from here and everyone for a while. But I don't care, as long as I have my 60 led and my PS4 lol

Top Bottom