First attempt to Film a Windsurfer

Lee

Had one battery charged on my 600. So we decided to test flying with a windsurfer.
Not the ideal situation. I had to stand up on a hill and fly the heli below me and very far away, with wind tail on and gusty.
But we did manage to get a couple of shots.

Loft Sails 1 Adj.jpg

Loft Sails 2 Adj.jpg

Loft Sails 3 Adj.jpg

Loft Sails 4 Adj.jpg

Loft Sails 5 Adjusted.jpg

Lee

Just to show you how far away i was from the action.
attachment.php

Me flying.jpg

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
All I can say is at least a 600 is bigger, so seeing it won't be as hard as a 450 or something, lol!

I think the pics look pretty good for a first attempt. As my wife says ... when you are taking pics, you usually have to take a bunch before you get a couple which you like. Don't be afraid of taking some pics when it's up there ... actually, is it automatic? Or do you have a channel on your Tx which allows you to take the snap?

Lee

I have the camera set to take a pic every 2 seconds. There were over 80 pics and these were the best. Next time we'll find a better place.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
That's kewl Lee. I can't wait to see more pics. I guess you're saying you need to find a place where you can physically be closer to the action. Sounds like a great idea to me (like I'm the expert, rofl! :biggrin1:)

Great Pics Lee for the first time with Heli a quite a distance too, that in its own was a brave move, well done look forward to more !

Top Bottom