General Finally nose in!!

Today I'm happy! After a year of phoenix sim, adjusting, upgrading and studying..I finally lifted my heli nose in. For the first time I saw how the nose of a cobra fuselage of my mini titan looks like! Very cool. You might say that I'm taking too small steps. Well, I don't know, maybe this is the safest way of doing things. Slow and steady. Maybe tomorrow I will crash it but for today all looks fine!

Smoggie

Congratulations, it's a great feeling when it finally 'clicks'... Keep practising it because you get rusty if you don't.

Admiral

Congratulations well done, I fly nose in and do short hovers nose in, but I've never taken off nose in I don't like taking chances that close to the ground.

Might try it on the SIM and see how I go.

Geena

Staff member
That`s awesome! Feels great doesn`t it? It only gets better from there, so keep up the good work. :)

Tony

Staff member
I remember the first time I tried nose in in real life.... Tail in to side in, I got this! Then it started starring me in the eyes and my fingers just locked lmao. It's a freak out moment that first time, but after that, it gets a lot easier. Congrats!

Jimbo

Funny thing about practicing nose in. I got comfortable with it and spent two batteries, flying only nose in. Then I went back to tail and couldn't fly it , because I kept thinking nose in. :biglaugh:

Jim

This may be the case that leds are more than a must. Landing lights on the front, navigation on the side and strobes on the tail. This unlocks the brain quickly and with experience coming on the surface, in a matter of a sec, you are able to change into any orientation. I can understand that though I'm new to the hobby. Plus that led lights on a helicopter are science fiction!!

murankar

Staff member
congrats on that. I have been doing this now for 5 years and still have not gave up the nerve to go nose in. My brain freezes on nose in and I still have not done nose towards me in figure 8s either.

Top Bottom