600 Finally got the DFC bits

pj1969

Well i have finally got round to converting my Align T rex 600 from flybared to FBL using an Align conversion DFC head, swash and main shafts, i'm going to be using a TAROT FBL unit as i have one on my 450 and it seems rock solid. Only thing is on my 450 i dont use a spektrum receiver only the sattelite and wondered if anyone has the correct wiring diagram to use AR6200 an Align BEC and the TAROT unit, or can tell me which ports go where etc. I wondered if i could look at how my GOBLIN 700 was wired? as that uses a beastx FBL unit with a spektrum receiver and sattelite, in the hoping that it would be the same for the TAROT??? what are your thoughts guys???

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Beastx ports are different than the tarot. The color code is different. Do you have the supplied one to three servo connector and the jumpers that come with ?

Tarot manual is the only way I would recommend wiring it up. let me know if you need help finding that.

pj1969

Cheers gaba, yeah got all the cables etc, i'm running an Align BEC too with a regulator which plugs into my GP750 at the moment, think this is why i'm panicking haha. I'm going to write down where everything is before i take it all apart. I was going to look at getting a ZYX-S as i can do away with the AR6200 and just run the satellite like on my 450, but i'll see how the build goes first. Thanks for the tips

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
if i remember correct, there is a cable that lets you connect a satellite to the Tarot ZYX (non S version) or atleast there used to be.

pj1969

yeah, just looked at one of those, wonder if i could do away with the 6200?? like the 450?? but may struggle running a regulator. I suppose i could not use one and run everything off the 6s? I really wana try and use this, as not got into the whole 3gx unit's

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
yeah, just looked at one of those, wonder if i could do away with the 6200?? like the 450?? but may struggle running a regulator. I suppose i could not use one and run everything off the 6s? I really wana try and use this, as not got into the whole 3gx unit's

Look at the internal bec specs of your Esc. What esc you have?

Birds this size require a double reciever setup so two sats or one rx and a sat is a must.

You can easily run all the setup on your 6s... You'll just have to be aware of the bec's capacity so you know you are within spec. What esc you gonna use ?

pj1969

Gaba i've had to postpone the conversion due to there being some bits missing from the kit, gutted too as i took some time off work to do her. I have an Align 80a esc and an Align external BEC with a 7.4v 2s running servo's. To be honest its kinda put me off doing it all now, think i may sell the DFC bits i bought and the heli with the FBL unit and just buy a new DFC 600, save me having the hassle of doing it all lol

Top Bottom