Power Supply's finally got some good PSUs

murankar

Staff member
I found some decent power supplies today. After watching Tony's video I discovered I got the same ones he has.

I just spent a few hours getting one of the power supplies isolated (that was the reason why I watched the video) . I also got the three pins jumped to turn on the units and have the fan jumped so it is on idle.

Now to decide how and what to hook up and what box I am going to use. I would lobe to get my field box setup with them but no clue how to achieve this. The lid is plenty deep enough to mount them. Then if I can mount them how to mount a cover.

Once all that is done all I will need is a charger that can run on 24 volts. All I am looking for is a charger that can go about 11 amps for the time being. I know the 206b will do the job. I have also been looking at the FMA Power Lab brand. One day I will have one.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

cml001

There are quit a few threads here on this build.. Deano's helped me get mine squared away.. Hooked up my icharger 306b to it.. Freak'n rocks.. Deano's is the nicest build I saw here on it.. He did a fantastic job!
Portable power supply

- - - Updated - - -

Tony's video is linked in that thread as well.

Top Bottom