Finally, first FPV flight :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. The winds didn't calm down for the helis to fly today but I did get a chance to design a small track in the back yard to fly my whoops. It's my first video with the recently purchased Eachine VRD2-V2 goggles and just a few laps goofing off without the recording on. No laughing, I need practice:bellyroll: but I still had fun :biggrin1:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm sorry. I meant to say it's not my first flight. My first flight recorded with the new goggles.

Tony

Staff member
Oh I know. Even on my 15th FPV flight I didn't have that much control lol.

How are you liking those goggles?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I like to say thank you to Derek for is advice and quote... Just have fun! The goggles, for the price and for what goofing off I'm doing with these whoops around the house, they work wonderful. The signal could be better but I was also contain in between 2 CBS structures, aluminum shed and I was underneath aluminum overhang. I'm very pleased with them. Tomorrow, winds permitted, I'll do a distance test out front, away from everything. With my old goggles I could travel 100 yrds or so before returning back home. I'll keep you up date. This FPV is a blast but don't get me wrong... I love to fly my helis the most. FPV close second.

Top Bottom