Final Flight Ever.......

Graham Lawrie

.....of 2013:)

Had a bad cold for 6 days now, but it was dry but gusty wind.

I was stll aching and shivering, but I managed 2 batteries on my 450.

Boy was I rubbish:( it's been so long and being ill was no excuse, but I got something out of it near the end of the second battery. I started to experience what I would call motor control and memory in my cyclic movements.

Bring on 2014:)

Slobberdog

Dude glad you got some batteries in today, been really unpleasant down here today, let's hope the weather is a bit better in 2014,

EyeStation

Had me scared with that header. Glad to see your last is only till tomorrow. I got 1 battery in with my 150 DFC in an interior office that was cleared, today. Get better Graham, there are still a potential 365 flying days next year.

Slobberdog

Dave you've not seen how well Mother Nature treats our friends in the Scottish highlands, 365 flying days that would be nice, lol

Tony

Staff member
Might have to bust out the mSR when I get home just to get one final fight in for the year. And, the first flight of 2014 lol. Might just be the same battery hahaha.

EyeStation

Might have to bust out the mSR when I get home just to get one final fight in for the year. And, the first flight of 2014 lol. Might just be the same battery hahaha.
If its that late, put on a glow stick!
Happy New Year Tony and the rest of the thread. (yeah, I am limiting it to this thread.....for now!)

Top Bottom