Flight Controllers Filmware update

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello. Everytime I try to connect to cleanflight, it tells me that the filmware on this device needs to be updated. Does anyone know what filmware to updated and how? Thanks in advance.

Geena

Staff member
I don`t know anything about cleanflgiht, but I saw a support chat section on their website. Maybe someone on the chat can get you pointed in the right direction. Hope this helps. Cleanflight ·

Tony

Staff member
Moved to the Flight Controller section.

What board are you running and what is the firmware on there now?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you Geena for that information. I'll check it out. Hey there Tony. Me and these damn quads lol. The board I'm not sure of and the firmware is SP RACING F3 EVO 1.13.0 It's for a QX90. I can't bind it til this firmware is updated, so it said. When I go flash the firm ware, nothing.

Tony

Staff member
1.13, from the last time I had one plugged in, was the latest firmware that you could put on these little chinese boards. If you tried to go any newer it would not work. Post a screen shot of what you are seeing, maybe that will help a little bit.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you sir. That's what I thought. I'm using 1.13 version. I will do a screen shot. I'm bootloader jump my shuriken 180 now. I have to switch back and fourth from heli to wife to quad to animals back to wife to heli...you know what I mean. Got to keep peace lol.

Admiral

I had to do the same, you have been upgraded to Configurator Version 2+ now it will only work with firmware versions 2.0.0 and upward.
Two changes are that it now defaults to PPM instead of PWM and ESC's now default to One Shot instead of PWM everything else is pretty much the same.

Tony

Staff member
That is what I was thinking was going on. I hate forced updates just for this reason.

Jimbo

That is why I am happy using a discontinued FBL. All the old videos are still good and they can't update anything. :arms:
Jim

Top Bottom