Female models posing with helicopters

stokke

I'm "following" Align on Facebook, so I get all their updates to my FB wall.

The other day the 700DFC popped up - popped up between some half nude girls breasts that is. I see SAB is also doing this with their Goblin. Personally I think this marketing stunt is ridiculous. I can appreciate a beautiful female model just as much as the next guy, but come oooon; model helicopters and models? I think the helicopters look out of place, and the whole idea is just moronic.

Have you seen this?
What do you think of it?

Lee

Yep saw it. The guys on RChelination ripped into Align for that one in last weeks episode.

Westy

LEGEND
ah ... come on guys .... it is good old Guerilla Marketing .... they have done it with everything from Cars to toilet rolls .... nothings gonna change ..... Sex Sell ... Full stop and puntuation marks ....

Why do you think they have all the models at the big meetings in every sport and hobby in the world .... "BECAUSE IT SIMPLY SELLS MORE.... WHEN BEAUTIFUL CREATURES SMILE AND SWIPE YOUR CREDIT CARD".....

When you wake up from your trance you are BROKE! .... speaking of that ... I just had mine Fleeced off me by my Beautiful wife .... "WE ARE SOOOOO WEAK!" haha

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I don't care about it and honestly don't like it at all.

I would rather have them showing me a lathe and framing gears and power train of the heli in huge wall posters

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Adam

Ya well i saw a model posing with an whiplash the other day that made me want one two haha

Westy

LEGEND
Ya well i saw a model posing with an whiplash the other day that made me want one two haha

It will always be a polarising point of contention .... 50 for and 50 against! .... they also cover off (excuse the pun) the technical aspect .... look at all the Goblin features and the way they take big glossy pictures of their gear train and pulley arrangements and the head assembly ..... that covers off the other half of the punters!.... I like both styles .... but hinge off the technical to make my final decision.

pvolcko

Scantilly clad women next to boy toys. It's a time honored tradition.

Most ridiculous I've seen in my life? Bikini babe standing next to a decked out, top of the line Dillion ammunition reloading press.

At least the helis have some curves too. They are often design with an aesthetic flare. Not so with ammo reloading presses. :)

Tony

Staff member
The title of this thread is VERY MISLEADING!!!!! :ripped:

J/K guys, I'm right there with you on this. there is a time and a place for everything, but it seems they are pushing the boundry just a bit too far.

Graham Lawrie

I get updates to my mobile phone and these pictures came through, i increases the size, and saw a beautiful asian girl holding a DFC700, my heart was torn between both, caveman urge the woman, head wanted the 700. I showed it to the Mrs and asked could i have one of these for my heli? She looked and replied, dont be so disgusting, she is as young as your daughter.

Within here lies the answer??

You can get on your moral high horse all you want, women are all someones daughters, but primal instinct has been selling goods for centurys, its whether you wish to be percieved as a moral stalwart of the community, or a **** man like me:)LOL

Top Bottom