1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Flight Controllers Fc Has Issues

Discussion in 'Multi-Rotor' started by D.O.G., Mar 30, 2018.

< So This Happend | Too Much Stuff On Screen? >
  1. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    Hey there. I have the omnibus F4V2 pro FC. I have no problems flashing the board but when I get to calibrating the esc in motor mode on betaflight, when I plug the battery in, the FC connects and disconnect repeatedly everytime. I even switch to the back up FC and the same thing happens. I'm clueless, so any ideas will be appreciated :).

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I would try a different USB cable. If you have a good magnifying glass, you could look at the solder joints from the USB plug to the board and if you have a steady hand, try to reflow them.

3. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Disable
    Thanks Tony for your reply. I've tried changing USB cord, battery connection and even changing PDB in the 210, just in case but the same thing still happens. I've even set up the 180 and it's still does the same as the 210. Plug in the battery and doesn't work. Unplug the battery and it works fine. I'm running out of ideas. Thanks again for your suggestion.

< So This Happend | Too Much Stuff On Screen? >