600 FBL MicroBeast PLUS

Ivan Bolognani

Hello to all.

I'm new to the forum and ask for help.

I recently bought the microbeastx plus.
the firmware version installed is 5.2.
I installed it on a T-REX 600 before using 3GX

Apparently it would seem set correctly. the plate and the blades when the stik is in the center the plate is horizontal and the blades mark 0 °

when I try to fly it
when the pitch reaches + 02 ° and the helicopter tends to take off, the tail rotates to the right as if the beastx does not compensate.
at this point I abort the flight for fear of destroying the model

I can't figure out what I may have been doing wrong with the configuration.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Check the gyro control direction. Remember at step F the LED is blue when stick right and red when stick left. If that's right check your gain. Sounds like maybe in rate mode or the mechanical setup of the tail off slightly. Are you using Spektrum?

Ivan Bolognani

Check the gyro control direction. Remember at step F the LED is blue when stick right and red when stick left. If that's right check your gain. Sounds like maybe in rate mode or the mechanical setup of the tail off slightly. Are you using Spektrum?

Hello,
thanks for the answer.

the queue is set correctly. if I bring the stick to the right the light is blue,
On the left the light is red.
one thing i noticed.
if I run helicopter without main rotor blades.
and I move the tail left or right, it doesn't compensate
it looks as if the tail rotor always stays fixed in the center.
what do you mean by "rate mode or the mechanical setup of the tail off slightly"

I use a Futaba T8Fg

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I'm not a Futaba guy so hopefully someone else will chime in. But, when you power up after it initializes, you should see the LEDs on the unit indicate where the gain is. purple for rate and blue for head lock. In other words a blue "G" would be about 50% HH gain. With Spektrum , you assign the gyro channel and adjust there. negative numbers are rate mode and positive numbers are heading hold. It sounds like you have zero gain to me. Wish I could be more help but I never owned a Futaba radio.

RandyDSok

On a Futaba, the only channel that is "odd" is the throttle, it is reversed to what the rest of the industry uses. Since the OP used the word "queeue"... which isn't used when talking about gyro's ( as far as I know )... I question that everything is set correctly, perhaps that is a translation caused issue, still using a term that is not used makes it questionable.

Ivan Bolognani

when i turn on the model, after the initialization the led is on purple
so I have to act on the remote control to set the gain or compensation

Ivan Bolognani

Hello,

when I turn it on or on.
the red led lights up
performs initialization then on the "STATUS" led I find the purple led.
and for 1/2 seconds I find the red led next to the letter "I"
after 2 seconds the led "I" is down

maybe I did something wrong in the configuration

Attachments

• after_inizializate.jpg
    after_inizializate.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 2

Ivan Bolognani

I set a switch on the futaba if I activate it i have blue led on the status and red on letter "I"
if I deactivate the switch, I am purple LED in status and red LED in letter "I"
should it now be corrected?

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sounds right, you can check it on the bench with out even running it up. Let it initialize, then with the LED blue you could move the heli right or left and you should see the tail trying to keep the heading. "I" is more then half, about 60%. Think you got it

Ivan Bolognani

Hello

today i tried to fly my helicopter.

stands up perfectly and remains stationary.
now the tail compensates only when the tail rotor is in the center.

if in flight I bring the stick to the right or left the helicopter turns right or left.
But when I leave the stik with return to the center, the helicopter continues to turn does not stop.

The tail remains where I had brought with the stik

what can it be

Ivan Bolognani

Hey there Ivan. Are you in rate mode or head mode? Maybe this might help you out
this evening I look
but I'm sure it's set to heading with gain 68 the led lights up on the letter I

I also tried with a stationary helicopter.
if I put RATE, I move the stik to the right the tail goes to the right I leave the stik the tail goes back to the center

in HEADING, I move the stik to the right, the tail goes to the right, I leave the stik that returns to the center but the tail remains stationary to the right does not return to the center

Tonight I'll check it out better

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm trying to understand what's going on. Almost sounds normal. A video would really help if you don't get it figured out.

Smoggie

Your tail gain might be set too low. when you turn the heli by hand the tail must compensate (in the correct direction), if it doesn't increase gain.

Ivan Bolognani

I am attaching the video.
led purple is Normal mode
led blue is eadinglock mode and the led is lit on the letter "I"
because I just can't understand

you can see the video at the link

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's really strange. everything looks normal to me as far as head lock and rate modes. Is it only the tail your having trouble with? You set the tail rotor end points right?

Ivan Bolognani

yes I set everything up. following the manual.
I have set the limit of the tail servo.
all correct.

I redid the setup 3 times. but nothing always makes me like this.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Do you have a spare servo that you can exchange the other with? Just for s- - t & giggles to see if you have the same problem. Just throwing it out there :scratchchin:

Top Bottom