Fastener source needed

bigone5500

I am wanting to purchase some 4-40 machine screws. I can't find a reasonably cheap place to buy them. Everywhere is so expensive. I bought 8 of them today at ace hardware 1/2" long and it was $1.30!!!

Tony

Staff member
Yup, $0.15 a screw. I'm sure there are others out there, but in reality, as few of these as I use, I don't mind paying a little more. Now these screws that I linked to are stainless (I think lol, didn't read it), and I like the black ones which are usually a little cheaper.

bigone5500

That is cheaper. I'm gonna see what the guy who fills our bins at work can get them for. He works for MSC. Maybe he can "cut me a deal"...*wink wink*

Oldensly

Hi: I use Micro Fasteners they are very, very reasonable and ship very quickly. Have a broad inventory of stuff we use
Almost any head configuration or length. Cheers, Bob (microfasteners.com)

bigone5500

Hi: I use Micro Fasteners they are very, very reasonable and ship very quickly. Have a broad inventory of stuff we use
Almost any head configuration or length. Cheers, Bob (microfasteners.com)
WOW! I like this shop! I'll be bookmarking it for sure!

Thanks!!

bigone5500

100 each of 4-40 x 1/2" screws, washers and nuts: $11.05 shipping included. Hands down the best deal out there...unless free...

Smoggie

if you cant find it on eBay then chances are it doesnt exist... That's where i buy my fasteners from.

Top Bottom