F3Expo Was AWESOME.....

Tasajara

I went to the F3Expo Friday.... It was so cool to see all the top Multirotor FPV pilots compete.
I even got to go on to the main floor and wear FatShark Goggles during the Race. I could swap from pilot to pilot during the ThunderDrone 500.
Also got to were them during the FreeStyle Comprtition.... I really hope they post the video of the Finals....
Skitzo, Mr Steele and FinalGlideAUS were the top 3 FreeStyle Pilots. They had some mad skillz...

Here are a few pics and a sample of the ThunderDrone Race video was done with my phone so not the best quality.

Going into the F3Expo....
going in F3Expo.jpg

Down on the main Floor Watching the Race with Goggles

Down on the main floor during race.jpg

FatShark Blimp Flying Around

FatShark Blimp.JPG

The Jumbo Tron Showing the Race Quad DownLink on the ThunderDrone 500 Race
Jumbo Tron showing the race quad views.JPG

Short Clip of some of the ThunderDrone 500... ReadyMadeRC were the winners Flying a ShenDrone Krieger

[video=youtube_share;vWMYP_4glBs]https://youtu.be/vWMYP_4glBs[/video]

Down on the main floor during race.jpg

FatShark Blimp.JPG

going in F3Expo.jpg

Jumbo Tron showing the race quad views.JPG

Last edited:

Tasajara

There was not a lot of ppl late that evening. Most were there Earlier in the day.
The ones that were there ,Were sitting behind me up higher in case the quads got to high in the race.
Sat was to be the big turnout. That was how I was able to get on the main floor.

Derek

That's incredible, Craig! Those quads were going real REAL fast, lol. Too Cool!!!

Tasajara

Found 2 of the FREESTYLE Videos

Found a few of the FreeStyle Videos I got to watch through my goggles on Friday. I just dialed in there channel and went along for the ride.
These were two of the better runs.
Skitzo from Atlanta Ga. and FinalGlideAus from Australia

Skitzo

FinalGlideAus
I could only find his video on FaceBook....

FinalGlideAus FreeStyle

Last edited by a moderator:

Tasajara

Here is a pretty good over all video

- - - Updated - - -

More flying videos..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom