Servos EZ connector for servo horns

Tony

Staff member
Have you thought about just doing Z bends? That is what I do. Those little EZ Connectors add up over time lol.

Tony

Staff member
I usually try to make the bends so that any adjustment needed can be done with subtrim during setup and then trim when in flight. But you can put a little half loop in the wife for larger adjustments. In the picture below you can see the half loop adjustment built into the servo linkage. It's just a right, left left right bend. Then you can squeeze or separate it as needed.

I have also taken a pair of pliers and just grabbed the wire and then twisted it. You will have to do some corrections to the angles at the servo and control horn, but it works.

60014__67394.1500071961.jpg

Tony

Staff member
As for the original question, I have no idea other than suppliers (which you need a reseller license for) for bulk purchases to save some money.

Tony

Staff member
The issue I have found with those is the area where they allow the control surface to go through (there is a flat with no threads) is too short for most servo arms. This causes it to grab and these need to be able to rotate. If not, you will get binding. I like the ones with the push on black lock. Always had luck with them, but they have a short life span if you take them on and off a lot. Just my $0.02.

Top Bottom