Prop Extra 300, Rc-Help Builds a new plane

Tony

Staff member
That's right, I'm going to be building a new plane today, and it's going to be a 3D plane. I had one of these before, but because I didn't have the tail supported correctly, it was twisting a LOT. So, I trashed that one and have not built one again.

Well it's time to build another one. They like to fly in NO WIND, and that is what it's been here late. I'm really hoping that I build this and can't fly it cause of storms and wind lmao. But, I don't see that happening. So, stay tuned as I build this little guy.

Tony

Staff member
Well, I have the plane built, and all of the control surfaces installed. Holy crap this thing is going to be twitchy lol. Should be some good slow speed fun.

Tony

Staff member
It just looks like a white 300 lol. I want to make sure my power system is okay before I make a good one.

Tony

Staff member
Here you go. All in white. It's a virgin lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312419684.214653.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hey it looks exactly like a sukhoi!! lol ... the control surfaces, the body shape.. everythig... I wont have to build this.. I already have it... lol

whats the wing span ?

Tony

Staff member
Actually, this one doesn't twist that bad with it being made out of foam board. I have made this plane once before out of blue core, and it twisted really bad. But, if it does start to twist, I will put some string on it to keep it from doing that.

And the power system that I'm going to "try" is the Dynam kit that you can get from hobbypartz. I have had the motor for a while.

Tony

Staff member
LookED cool lol. After slamming it into a poll, it doesn't quite look the same hahaha

Tony

Staff member
Yup, this is the one. It just wrinkled the foam a little, may have bent the motor shaft a little. Need to check that. Not bad damage though. I do need to order some new .047 rod though for the controls so this doesn't happen again...

Top Bottom