250 Exi 250? = Trex 250?/hk 250?

olensky recio

Hello I bought an exi 250 helicopter, I thought it was a 250 trex aling (Beginner error) has the main shaft Bent The question is, will it be the same part of the aling t-rex 250.? i have been searching for exi helicopter parts on the website and i dont get anything, or is it the hobby king hk 250?

How can I attach a photo to my post? I have tried the phone and it gives me error.

Ty

Admiral

Hi Ty, the link below leads to EXI 250 DFC parts, so firstly is your 250 DFC ( Direct Flight Control) ? The head links go straight to the swash plate. Post a photo and we can tell you, a PC may be easier I have never done it from a phone.

EXI & Align 250 parts are interchangeable but use Align if possible.

If this is your first Helicopter that you're going to learn on, your going to have issues they are far too twitchy for a beginner, it will put you off Helicopters, a 450 or one of the Blade models with beginner mode will be much easier to learn to fly on.

Search Results for

RandyDSok

How can I attach a photo to my post? I have tried the phone and it gives me error.

My test post of a pic ( above ) worked fine... so without knowing what type of phone you have and what the error actually told you.... hard to say but I'd guess it told you the picture was too big in which case you just resize it down to a smaller size.

Tony

Staff member
First thing that I would like to say is, the 250 is not a beginner helicopter. I would suggest any other helicopter over a 250 just because they are so finicky and small.

With that said though, try using parts from the Align 250 wherever possible. They are made with better materials.

olensky recio

hello good morning, doing a little research, I think I'm going to need a pitch gauge, and when I ordered it it will arrive in a few days, as soon as it arrives we start with the configuration. Thank you all very much for your time!

Happy Flights!

olensky recio

First thing that I would like to say is, the 250 is not a beginner helicopter. I would suggest any other helicopter over a 250 just because they are so finicky and small.

With that said though, try using parts from the Align 250 wherever possible. They are made with better materials.

If I understand you perfectly, I am 10 years out of the hobby, I had a raptor 50, where I took my first flights, here I have a trex 450 pro, I think with that I can start again, thanks for the advice Tony, any other advice to start fly? do you think i need the trainer rods?

Tony

Staff member
I would definitely start off with the 450 if you have previous experience with 6 channel CCPM helicopters. Also, a simulator of some kind is a great idea as well, and will pay for itself over time. Once you feel good with the 450, then give the little 250 out.

RandyDSok

Further info about picture size that is allowed... currently it's 2Mb or less.

Also to be clear... when I'm saying size here I'm talking about the file size and not the resolution in pixels which are two separate properties.

Top Bottom