250 Exceed RC V2

bweber

So I'm looking for a motor and ESC/BEC for this one. Brush-less would be nice but i have no idea where to start. Any Suggestions?

Tony

Staff member
Are you talking about the Falcon 40 V2? If so, I hate to say it, but there is not much you can do to upgrade those. I would suggest looking into getting something like the mcpx bl or the Align 150 DFC if you are wanting more performance. ,

bweber

No it is the Raptor G2 V2 Exceed RC G2 Replacement Parts but if you look at the parts list the brushed motor sucks i already went through 3 of them and the Brushless has been out of stock for the last three years. so im wanting to get something different. i would also like to try and use a 3s 2200 mAh 30C lipo sice i have a bunch of them already

Tony

Staff member
Just saw that was out of stock. My bad. I tried looking on ebay and I'm not seeing anything that size available. I will keep looking though.

bweber

Thanks for the help Tony but that kit is out of stock every where i look. i cant even find just to motor in stock any where

Tony

Staff member
I used to have that motor, but I ended up burning it up because I had it on my RCH Trainer which was way too much plane for that motor to handle.

Top Bottom