ESC Exceed RC Proton 40amp ESC programming

Derek

I bought this esc from Tony, last month,

Exceed RC Proton 40A Brushless Electric Motor Speed Controller ESC

No worries Tony, it is working just fine, lol. Tony programmed the brake to be "ON" by my request. The brake is working just fine, too. The problem is this...the plane that I bought this ESC for isn't going to be ready for a bit so I'd like to use it on another project that requires the brake to be "OFF". I've looked at the Hobby Partz website and there is a programming card for this esc but I don't have one. I do have a programming card for the Hobbywing ESC's from Hobby Partz and I have a programming card for the Turnigy Plush ESC's from Hobby King. Does anyone know if either of these programming cards may work to reprogram the ESC that I have now?

I figured I'd ask before I try it and burn something up.

Tony

Staff member
You can hook it up to the cards that you have. If they don't work, you won't get any lights on them. If they will work, it will light up all of the lights, and when you press enter or okay, you should see it flash. Only one way to find out, and that is to hook it up. If they don't work, then it's time to start researching about Tx setup.

Derek

I should probably start researching Tx setups anyway. I have so many different brands of esc's and only two programming cards, lol.

Top Bottom