250 Exceed G2 Setup help

Gary

Greetings from Boise Idaho.

I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping I can get some setup help here for my Exceed G2.
My Exceed G2 has a stock motor and ESC. It also has the WK2602 transmitter. I have two questions;
1. What is the optimum throttle curve and pitch curve setup in Normal and 3D flight mode. I sent an e-mail to tech support to try and get the factory settings and they never answered my question.

2. I have my Gyro sensitivity set to 70% and Revo is off. The nose of my heli constantly drifts to the right so I have to hold a small amount of left rudder to keep it straight. I thought the Gyro in AVCS mode was supposed to hold the heading. Not sure what the problem is.

Any help or suggestions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary

Lee

Throttle curve. Norm 0,45,70,70,70 Or similar IU start with 75% across the whole line
Pitch curve. Norm 46,48,50,75,100..IU 0,25,50,75,100

Try moving the servo up or down the boom in the direction that counters the need for you to give input with the stick.
Hope this helps.

Gary

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the information. I'll give the settings you suggested a try and get back to you with the results. Also, after doing a little reading about my WK-G011 gyro I think I'll try adjusting the "Control Delay Trimmer". I have the standard non digital tail rotor servo and I may have the delay set improperly. I'll fiddle with it and see what results I get.

Thanks,
Gary

Top Bottom