General EU Shop?

Andreas Nilsson

Hello!
This question goes out more to my european and or Swedish friends.
I'm looking for a good store that ships from within in EU region and that sells Align T-rex HC.

Thanks on beforehand!

- - - Updated - - -

A good international store with good prices might also be interesting :)

Slobberdog

As I said in your other thread, align-trex.co.uk will remove the gyro from the super combo, and they are good as gold, but at the moment they are on holidays for two weeks, I just ordered my bits from Fastlad and they are very good and one of the biggest suppliers and distributors in the UK.

I've ordered loads of parts from fast-lad, including my new servo which will be here in the morn, so I can concur there a good supplier.

flysolo

Hello!
This question goes out more to my european and or Swedish friends.
I'm looking for a good store that ships from within in EU region and that sells Align T-rex HC.

Thanks on beforehand!

- - - Updated - - -

A good international store with good prices might also be interesting :)

Fast lad is great, max 1 week with royal mail to sweden. Rchobby.se and rubinrc.se are good local shops, very fast shipping, good prices and service. I got my first heli from rchobby online. I selected dhl for shipping but 3 hours later the owner called and asked if i was at home. He delivered it personally to my door. I also got a icharger from him that i managed to fry. He met me at my office with a replacement unit at no cost.

Top Bottom