ESC ESC with separate Ubec

Whats the correct way to wire these, the instructions say connect ESC to throttle and Ubec to battery slot, the only spare slot on the AR6115 is the bind slot

Tony

Staff member
I'm pretty sure you can use the bind slot as the battery slot, or BEC slot. Just make sure you do not have power coming out of the ESC. If you do, then pull out the red wire from the ESC plug going into the Rx.

Derek

Tony is correct on this. I run several planes with external bec's and I always disconnect the red wire from the esc plug and just tape it back for later use. Then the esc plug will go to the throttle port and the bec will definitely go to the bind port. No problem!!!

holtneil

HI can you guys tell me if your running 3 digital servos on the swash and a high speed servo on the tail , receiver and 3 axis gyro ,would you run a 3a or 5a bec the esc fitted is a 3a , i dont feel this is powerful enough for all this even tho they say it will run 4 servos, but they dont say if they are analog , but i have gyros as well to run , i dont want a crash due to power problems on a scale heli build

Top Bottom