ESC Esc Titan 40A programing instruction

I bought this Esc few months ago and accidentally lost the instruction that go with it. Now i am not able to find it anywhere in the internet. If any one who use this esc and still have the instruction can u pls post it for me. Thanks alot, IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

murankar

Staff member
Who or where did you buy this from? I found some instructions but I am not 100% sure if it's yours.

Did you receive or buy a program card for it? Most escs have a program card / box. If this is a lower end esc then you maybe stuck with stick programming. Anyhow let us know where you bought it.

murankar

Staff member
I was thinking it was a clone of hobbywing myself. Insist want to mislead. When I google it I got hobbywing and hobby kings version of hobbywing.

thanks alt Murankar and Smoggie, you guys are legend. The programming is very close to the one i have before, but seem like there is still some points are slightly different with the one came with this ESC. I tried to find all other ESC programing that similar with this but there is not thing in the internet.

Smoggie

I dont think any of the manuals found so far exactly match the spec of the ESC we have here. According to the label on the ESC in post #1 the spec is:

• 40A
  • 1-4S LiPo (3.7 -14.8V)
  • 3A/5V switching BEC

It's hard to match that spec to any manual

Seem like the ESc manual i found before quite similar to what i remember. I just test it this morning and every thing seem good to me.

Top Bottom