Esc Help!

Hi All,

Complete amateur here, but having trouble with my ESC

It is a a TEU-104BK

I believe it is all connected up correctly, but when I turn the power on the LED light on ESC beeps once at turn on, then a constant beeping

ANy ideas?

thanks

Tony

Staff member
I have searched the internet far and wide, and I have only been able to find a manual for that ESC in a language that I don't speak. I only speak two languages, English and Bad English lol. But I did read some other posts and here are some things to try.

First, make sure your polarity on the connector going into the receiver is correct. If the polarity is not correct, it can cause this issue.

Make sure your Tx is connected to the Receiver by turning the wheel and making sure the steering is working. If it is, just match the polarity of the ESC connector in the receiver to the steering servo connector.

If all of that is good, you may need to calibrate the ESC to the Tx. to do this (and this is not 100%, I'm pretty much guessing here) you will turn everything on as normal and with the transmitter in the neutral position (hands off), push and hold the setup button on the ESC for about a second. The setup light should flash or something (not sure). Pull the throttle trigger all the way for full throttle and push the button on the ESC for about a half second, maybe a second, the light should change or flash. When it does, go to full brake/reverse and push the button again. Return the Tx to neutral (you may have to push the button here, but I'm not sure. I never had to on the Novak ESC's that I used to run). Now, when you pull the trigger the light should go green, and when you push the brake it should show a red light. And the beeping should have stopped if this worked.

Again, I'm just guessing here since I can't find a manual or much of any info on this ESC. Just remember, this ESC I believe is only good for a 27 turn motor (stock). It's not rated for anything more powerful than that. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom