ESC Esc beeps 5 times single, then 5 times DBL and repast over and over

Lee

Those guys on here with erazors may be able to help. I am not up on those ESC's but from what you are saying. It sounds to me as if the ESC is in Program mode.
Can you give more detail as to the procedure you go through. To help those that do not know this ESC. May be they have similar problems with other ESC's.

Tony

Staff member
I agree with what lee said. Make sure your stick I all the way down, the idle up switch is away from you and your throttle is not reversed.

Jay

The only ones that are reverse is pitch and the elevator. All the rest or normal. I am using the esc now in a hk450gt with a turnigy TX 9x 8x. My last attempt at flight I stripe the main gear because during system check prior to flight I reversed the throttle by accident. It was on the ground at the time so just striped gear. Since then switch throttle back.

Tony

Staff member
I will have to do some research when I get home to find out the cause of the 5 beeps. Or, you can do a google search and find out as well. Either way you will get your answer.

zapster

I have an E Razor 450 2.4 .mine beeps different than ones i,ve seen on UTube no big deal as long as it works fine i believe they have different ESCs

Top Bottom