General Esc Beep

buel williams

I have a spmdx6 tx rce-bl50x esc tgz380n flb spm9745 sat I turn on tx plug in batt turn on batt switch everyting comes up good to go. I turn off batt switch several sec0nds go by esc beeps slow. I trun switch on still slow beep,fbl comes up all sevos working. sat blinking want spoolup

murankar

Staff member
First off is your throttle all the way down when you power up? I dont think that's the issue because your servos react to inputs, but is a possibility. What's beeping the FBL or the esc? The manual for either one will tell you what the beeps means.

buel williams

First off is your throttle all the way down when you power up? I dont think that's the issue because your servos react to inputs, but is a possibility. What's beeping the FBL or the esc? The manual for either one will tell you what the beeps means.
the esc is the beep,on a castle 90 the beep is seeing power to the esc, but I am not sure about bl 50x

murankar

Staff member
I GSSed some info. My guess is that your esc is not seeing a throttle signal or a radio signal and can't arm. the esc wont arm unless it see zero throttle while initializing.

This leads me to believe your FBL is not getting power if that doubles as your rx too. Just guessing that the rx is not being powered. Your radio should tell you if its connecting to the rx. If it is connecting then your zero throttle point is not set in the esc.

Top Bottom