Error When Clicking On New Reply To Conversation Notification

bigone5500

I'm getting this error again. I forgot what fixed it last time. This happens on PC and mobile versions of the site.

forumerror.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Can you explain exactly what you are doing to get this error? Do you have a way to screen capture in video format?

bigone5500

I can capture but it's a PITA to say the least. The latest errors are from a conversation between me and D.O.G. If he replies to the conversation, I get a notification on my phone. I tap the not. and get that screen. That's pretty much it.

Tony

Staff member
Try turning off notifications and then turning them back on again. I don't receive notifications like that so going to have to do trial and error.

bigone5500

Has to do with the red bell at the bottom right I think. I just visited this thread using the same method as I would with a conversation and it works fine.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I had my server guy install that, and quite honestly, I'm not liking it much. I used it for a bit, but I have subscriptions to so many threads on here that I get notifications all friggin day long lmao. I'm thinking about turning it off to be honest.

bigone5500

Here's how it happens on my phone: I get a reply from someone on a conversation. My phone ding-a-lings. I unlock my phone and pull the curtain down to see the notification. I tap the not. and am directed to the error page.

bigone5500

Well I sorta like it, just my $0.02. If I'm on another site and am waiting on a reply to something that I feel is important, then I get a little banner at the bottom of my screen.

Tony

Staff member
I clicked on the notification here on the computer, and it brought me right here. Do it again,I will look at it on my tablet

Top Bottom