EDF Empty PNP jet

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
So im not really a Banggood shopper but I decided to try. Picked up a Taft Hobby Viper 90mm PNP kit. We all know what plug n play is and its all listed on the page. I got the plane and its completely empty. No fan, no motor, no ESC, no servos, nothing. Just a empty foam fuselage. I couldn't even find a kit they sell like that on the site. I've contacted them and we shall see how their customer service is. The fuse and all the parts look real nice however. Heres a random picture I found... Ill report back with their resolution.

Attachments

• Viper-Jet-Yellow.jpg
    Viper-Jet-Yellow.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 6

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That really sucks. I don't deal with Banggoood any more my self. I had a situation where I ordered a FBL 450 heli and they sent me a FB heli instead. We went round and round. Even Tony got involved him self to get this problem resolved. Thanks to Tony and PayPal, it's the only way I deal with any transaction, especially over sea, after a few month got my money back and a FB heli too. Good luck.

Admiral

I find them very Hit & Miss, I've had good deals and some disappointment, if it's mot right when it arrives it can take months to sort out if ever.

John Hanks

So im not really a Banggood shopper but I decided to try. Picked up a Taft Hobby Viper 90mm PNP kit. We all know what plug n play is and its all listed on the page. I got the plane and its completely empty. No fan, no motor, no ESC, no servos, nothing. Just a empty foam fuselage. I couldn't even find a kit they sell like that on the site. I've contacted them and we shall see how their customer service is. The fuse and all the parts look real nice however. Heres a random picture I found... Ill report back with their resolution.
I have been buying stuff from Banggood for about five years and have had fairly good luck The few times I had to deal with support you get an automatic response wanting you to send a picture, if you didn't get something it's hard to get a photo. Take a picture of the empty fuselage and send that. Also, I've found if you buy something on-line it's best to use Pay Pal, if you have a problem they will deal with it. Good luck !

RandyDSok

I have been buying stuff from Banggood for about five years and have had fairly good luck

And yet... unfortunately that has not always been everyone else's experience. It's true that in many cases, there aren't any issue, but it's far from all cases.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi all, I have been dealing with them on this. Their reply's have been fairly quick. They wanted pictures of course and I sent them empty fuselage pictures as suggested. They came back and said it doesn't come with a fan. I then sent the link I bought from which takes you to a fan with motor installed. They now say they will re-send or refund me. Its only been about 4 days so maybe their customer service has improved.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I can honestly say the customer service was pretty good considering we didn't understand each other so good. Every email was a day wait. They offered to send me all the parts but I said if I cant get a PNP id take a refund. And so I have a full refund and the plane which is useless to me. I looked into outfitting it with all the components and it would cost way more them the plane did. Not sure how they sell them so cheap as plug and play.
T

Top Bottom