Quad Emax Babyhawk

sneezy007

Hey guys,

I bought an Emax Babyhawk and I would like to solder a Spektrum receiver to it.
Has anyone in this forum done this before? I've searched for videos online without any luck.

Thanks,
Dino

Tony

Staff member
Can you post up a link for this little guy? Are you wanting to connect the Rx via serial port?

Tony

Staff member
Here is a pinout of the flight controller. From what I see, you just install it and bind it up. How you do that, I have no idea. Just make sure you connect the VCC to the 3.3 and NOT the 5v. 5v will burn them out. Wish I had one of these in front of me to help a little more.

babyhawk_fc_3.png

Tony

Staff member
On that Rx, I'm sure you know this, but I'm going to post it anyway lol. The red wire is what you will run to the 3.3 pad. The black wire will go to one of the pins that is on the front of the board. If you are looking at the quad from the front, you will put the black wire on the far right pin. And the yellow wire will go to the signal pin that is on the far left when viewing it from the front.

sneezy007

I bought a learn to solder kit to work on my soldering skills. I'll practice with that kit before I give this a go.
Dino

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yea, soldering on those tiny things can prove to be a challenge, that's for sure.

Top Bottom