Electronics for Gaui

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well my AR7300BX/HobbyWing 50a V3 and some extra blades arrived today. P7020001.jpgP7020005.jpg I have some reading to do before I start plugging stuff together. Let the games begin.

P7020001.jpg

P7020005.jpg

I will be doing the same next week to my 450L when it arrive. The AR7300 can be powered just like the AR7200 via the throttle port,I do not need to go buy a separate battery, correct? I don't think the 450 has room for two batteries.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
No you don't have to buy a separate battery according to what I have learn. That's for the big birds.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Tony. On top of buying ESC, FBL unit and misc. parts for the X3, I found my self buying a new TX "DX6" also. My scroller broke "Again" plus my DX6i is ready for retirement after close to 6yrs old. I hope i don't have to change anything else, my wallet is bone dry after all the electronics I bought in the last week. I should of bought a new heli with all the trimmings. That's ok, I'll have the X3 the way I like it ,I hope! LOL

Tony

Staff member
You are going to like the DX6, and going flybarless at the same time, yup, you are going to have one great Gaui.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Tony. I have a question on PWM. Once I find my PWM and the # I come up with is not on my program box. Do I round up or down when It comes to PWM settings?

trainrider06

Niice bunch of parts! Is it Christmas?? I wanna know how that Gaui turns out, I may have to get one sometime!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey trainrider06. Noooo it's not x-mas. I just needed new stuff for the X3. Here's a pic with the ESC and the 7300 on it. Now, If I only had a radio! "Saturday" P7030001.jpg

P7030001.jpg

trainrider06

That new 6 is really nice! I had been contemplated getting the newer 6, but had just repaired my roller and upgraded it, and added a backlight to it, then I ran into a deal on a nice DX8 W/lipo battery, for a buck fifty, and couldn't pass that up...lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I just got tired of fixing the roller on the DX6i so DX6 good enough for me. I was going to get the DX8 for the same price "$199" but the DX8 is discontinue. I also got AR610 that comes with the radio.

Top Bottom