Edward Green

Edward Green

Hello there, I am a pensioner now, from about 1952 I started building Kiel Kraft balsa/tissue models that were rubber powered. Those days I saved my pocket money and made purchases when I had enough money, I could not afford i.c. engines therefore I've had no experience in that part of the hobby. During my married life and until recently I have built a number of model aircraft all based on S.A.A.F. aircraft. About four years ago I bought a Walkera 5G4 coaxial helicopter and with this my Radio Controlled aircraft hobby took off. I class myself as LEARNER because I have a long way to go before I can claim to be any better. In this hobby there is something to be learned every day. I love it. I have crashed my heli's and rebuilt them thereby building my experience. My latest purchase is the Align 250 FBL Pro helicopter and I am struggling to setup the 3GX system, hence the reason for my joining Rc-Help.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Edward, welcome to RCH! I have a lot of videos on the 3GX which I"m sure you have watched. If not, click on the articles tab at the top of the forum and click on "3GX How-To". In there are a LOT of videos that will help you out in getting it set up. But, if you still have questions, all you have to do is ask and don't hesitate to do so. We are here to help.

:welcome1:

Derek

Hi there, Edward! Welcome to the forum! The 3GX videos that Tony has done are outstanding video. They will surely help you out.

Top Bottom