Kits edge 540t

I have a question regarding the edge 540t
I have been looking for the "x" motor mount for the plane with no luck. I have looked at my local hobby shops and nothing, tyed hobbyco and greatplanes themselfs and nothing , looked on line and nothing.
Do any of you know where i can get the mount for it

RandyDSok

A lot of companies make Edge 540t models.... you didn't say which one.

Usually the X mount comes with the motor when you buy it... so look at the motor manufacters website

Not sure why you posted a link to an oil filter which is unrelated to RC...

Tony

Staff member
What Randy said is correct. The X mount for the motor will come with teh motor. Not with the plane.

And Randy, that was a link that was put into the forum with software. Just a little something to help pay for the site and keep it up and running. However I'm thinking about getting rid of it.

RandyDSok

And Randy, that was a link that was put into the forum with software. Just a little something to help pay for the site and keep it up and running. However I'm thinking about getting rid of it.

Ok.... that explains it. I almost reported a spammer to you because of that, until I looked and saw the number of posts nitro208ca had made, then I just thought it was a mess up trying to link to the part and/or motor which is why I questioned it...

Tony

Staff member
Most of the time it's pretty good. Like if I type "Spektrum DX8" (I did not link it when typing) it will usually come up with either ebay or amazon links. Same thing with Align 450, that will probably get linked too.

But as I stated before, I'm thinking about getting rid of it since it's not really doing much and some of the links are irrelevant.

Tony

Staff member
650kv is really low. this is a kv rating for a plane with a 70"+ wing. If you are running a 40" wing, you will want 1000-1200kv, 50" wing, around 900kv.

Top Bottom