eBay Bucks Certificate

murankar

Staff member
Not sure what in would get. Maybe a new tool for the hobby or some spare parts that are in expensive.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
No comment on that one huh? lol.

Just found out that this certificate expires Feb 1. So I need to use it pretty quick. Any ideas? Might be able to add a little to it for something better.

Sparse

Me I would grab some odd ball stuff. Every have something break on a heli and not have the part on hand ? And then you go to the Lhs and they don't have it either. Like me i have to get a new jst 4 pin connector for my ikons blue tooth. If my Lhs don't have em I'm gonna have to order and wait. That is why I'm saying get stuff that is odd ball, and when something happens you will have it, and still be able to fly, and not wait grounded.

Tony

Staff member
Bluetooth module. That is an idea... It's $30 though. Will have to think on that one.

Sparse

Yeah money is tight, your not the only one in that boat bud believe me. My 600 is still waiting on batts and a ikon. I hope to maiden it by the spring. at least you got that super nice dx9, I would like to get a new tx but money is super tight right now. over the winter i like to stock up on parts and stuff to try and be ready for the spring, but last year for me, as for you, was not that great. So we are limited on the stuff we can get and do. I would really like to get the new 180cfx, as for now just flying my MSR, and 120sr. My birthday is the 23 and I am not even expecting much cause money is so tight. I am hoping I will be able to swing that Ikon from lee when the time comes if he still has it.

Tony

Staff member
I know all about money being tight and things not going so well, trust me on that one lol.

I do have the 600 Nitro that I REALLY need to get in the air, and I have the Ikon on it which I have not even set up yet. This is the reason I'm thinking about the BT module from Power Hobbies (I think) on ebay. It's $30 as stated, and comes with teh correct cable. I have my Note II, so I can get the app (more money, imagine that lol) and that should help with fine tuning.

And that helicopter that you are wanting, the 180cfx, is a nice looking helicopter, but a little pricey. I guess it's no more than the Align 150, which I have and love. Just need to tune it in with the new DX9.

Speaking of the DX9, that would not have been possible if it were not for NexRc continuing their sponsorship of Rc-Help. Because of them, I was able to get that Tx. And let me tell you, it's a great Tx. We will be shooting more videos this weekend on that Tx as well as other things. Hopefully, the wind will be down a little and we can get out and fly between takes. I REALLY want to fly lol. Just need more batteries for my 130x Red Bull heli lol.

Tony

Staff member
Well, I finally decided on what I was going to get and got it. What did I get? You will just have to wait for the video!!! :chuckles:

bbj

I got lucky with my ebay bucks, had $38.05 to use and found a spare canopy for my trex 500pro for 28 plus 10 shipping. That means it didn't cost me a penny. Sweet. Can't wait for the new videos on the dx9.

Top Bottom