Trucks E Maxx!

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, back when the T-Maxx and E-Maxx came out, the E-Maxx had dual 540 brushed motors, and it was nothing but a wheelie king lol. For electric, they are power houses.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I have been looking around eBay. Found a used e maxx brushed model 1/8 scale converted to a brushless model. Everything under the canopy has been upgraded. Less a motor and esc. $205.00. I bought it accidentally. I did not know at first that it was a converted truck. Did not want to renigg and mess up my eBay reputation. If I don't want it I'll put it back on eBay and sell it. Looking for a motor and esc now. I figure if I put it together, run it a few times, and if I don't like it I'll sell it. I really like the newer model a lot. It's 1/10 scale and much faster out of the box! It's sitting in my garage at home. I stopped last night to sleep and take my 10 break. Did not have time to open the box and take a look. My retracts are in for the f7f and frankly I was more interested in looking at them! Lol man are they nice. More on that tomorrow on my f7f tread.

Venturi-XR

i did have a S-Maxx TRX 2.5 a legacy model and i rebuilt it to a E-Maxx on a $400.00+ budget and yes i could've bought a new one and here is the picture of it and well it is done, but according that photo that was a working progress of the rebuild and now it is almost done and all i need is to install the new waterproofed steering servo and i still need to do some final adjustments here and there and then i will test drive it and it will be ready for a running vid and it will be on youtube IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

Top Bottom