Micro E-flite mCPX BL2 BNF Basic Radio Control Helicopter Blade MCPX BL2

Rackman

Hi everyone I'm interested in buying the E-flite mCPX BL2 BNF Basic Radio Control Helicopter w/ SAFE Technology I was wondering how how everyone else that has one or knows of its abilities how they feel about it I have never bought a new helicopter yet but this looked pretty exciting from the YouTube videos I've seen Please let me know if you have any knowledge you're interested to comment thank you so much for reading

RandyDSok

I'm not a heli guy... so I can't make any sort of recommendations either way. Still, look at the OMP Hobby M1 heli also before you make a choice. I've heard the build quality is a step up for just a little extra.

Rackman

Thanks Randy I'll for sure take a look at that on as well. My wife was just bringing it to my attention as a future gift..I've viewed a few videos and I'm really starting to feel not all that impressed with it . But there again it is micro and small..I am ready to say hey..please hun.. 450 size or bigger lol. But Thanks but for the response again..:)

RandyDSok

Then I probably shouldn't mention their M2 versions which are said to fly like bigger heli's ( I've heard them compared to both a 450 and 550 )

Rackman

Thank you again..yeah I have several already to choice from that I do fly there just old school and she just wanted to grad something for the upcoming Xmas time. But I will do some more research into those others for sure. I hate to admit the eye site is not getting any better. & bigger is always better..haha..well fly heli's anyway..##

Rackman

Yes I see omp m2..nice looking bird for sure..I just can't let on to how bad my eyes are just yet... but I do have plans to go with something easier to keep an eye on ..just need to start planning and throwing out a few that are way out of our price range as well..lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727_204641.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727_204641.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 1

Blade 400

Yes I see omp m2..nice looking bird for sure..I just can't let on to how bad my eyes are just yet... but I do have plans to go with something easier to keep an eye on ..just need to start planning and throwing out a few that are way out of our price range as well..lol
Hi Rackman,
I have a friend on another forum who has helped me a lot with the Blade 400. He highly recommends the OMP M2 which he says does fly like a bigger bird and parts are cheap! I`m very happy with the Blade 400 and Tarot 450 as my eyesight is mediocre these days too :cool: Given that the OMP M2 is new technology, easy to fly on tame settings but can be turned into a beast and cheap parts, I would buy that over a bigger bird that is more expensive to repair, so long as your eyesight is up to her size - you can fly her closer as she is easier to control (as in John Salt`s video) If too small for you, I really like the Flybarless Tarot 450 which is easier to fly and easy to see and was a lot cheaper than an Align Trex 450 fbl bird.
Good Luck ;)

Rackman

Well I appreciate the feedback for sure..I'll have to consider the M2 for sure because she doesn't seem to be wanting to let it go..lol..I was just wondering how others had felt about the bl2 and it's performance. Of course I don't do any crazy flying so I don't want to do myself any over kill either..& I've always bought someone else's headache to..but that to me was half the fun of the hobby..but yeah thanks "blade" 400 for the feedback..kinda miss the blade Mcpx bl I had or have minus the tail section..can't seem to find replacement motor for it I bent the shaft on it and went to straighten it and it broke so it's another dust collector lol..great indoor bird though I probably put a 100 flights or more..oh well that's life.. good to hear you in there though hope the TAROT 450 is working out well

Blade 400

Well I appreciate the feedback for sure..I'll have to consider the M2 for sure because she doesn't seem to be wanting to let it go..lol..I was just wondering how others had felt about the bl2 and it's performance. Of course I don't do any crazy flying so I don't want to do myself any over kill either..& I've always bought someone else's headache to..but that to me was half the fun of the hobby..but yeah thanks "blade" 400 for the feedback..kinda miss the blade Mcpx bl I had or have minus the tail section..can't seem to find replacement motor for it I bent the shaft on it and went to straighten it and it broke so it's another dust collector lol..great indoor bird though I probably put a 100 flights or more..oh well that's life.. good to hear you in there though hope the TAROT 450 is working out well
You`ve reminded me that I must fly my Micro`s more, I have the Mcpx and Nano. The M2 is what I would buy next if I didn`t have so many other Heli`s that I still need to master Lol!
I`m going to repair a few of my spare birds and sell them on e-bay - I will then concentrate on the rest. I had a good week away from flying during the heatwave we had here in North Wales UK - Family stayed with us, a little sightseeing (too hot) some nice meals in and out (Covid restrictions have eased up here - for now!) and lots of cold beers :beerchug: All the best Bud

Rackman

Yeah Man well good to hear things are good for the most. Man I got lucky this morning & found an ad that a fellow was Selling a align 450 pro in Aluminum box for only $80.00 I couldn't believe it so I jumped on it. I was totally blown away I did a bind to my DX7S and spooled it up with no problems at all Wow what a find..a true Dimond in the rough..I'll deplay some pics of it here shortly.. I know it's 5:00 somewhere lol. Buttoms up..

Rackman

Thanks Adirmal. And for sure on the after 5:00..lol we'll definitely try for another flight tomorrow , I couldn't believe just how stable in the air she was..time to buy a gopro for sure..or some kind of mini camera to catch the moment..☺

Blade 400

Yeah Man well good to hear things are good for the most. Man I got lucky this morning & found an ad that a fellow was Selling a align 450 pro in Aluminum box for only $80.00 I couldn't believe it so I jumped on it. I was totally blown away I did a bind to my DX7S and spooled it up with no problems at all Wow what a find..a true Dimond in the rough..I'll deplay some pics of it here shortly.. I know it's 5:00 somewhere lol. Buttoms up..
Wow, that sure was a bargain! Enjoy man and lets see a video :biggrin1:

Top Bottom