Spektrum Dxg2 Throttle Will Not Zero

leedude1

So I have calibrated the sticks several times yet when I step out and go back to the home screen my throttle still reads (1) instead of (0) as it should in the low position. I need to apply a slight pressure to the stick at the low position for the reading to show as zero.
Anybody have this occur to them? I have seen some videos where they tell you to change the mode to mode 4 and then back again (I fly in Mode 2) but to no avail, same reading when I move back to Mode 2.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, my DX9 does the same thing. I blame it on me being too nice to my Tx lmao. I think it is just a wear pattern that they put into the gimbles so that you don't go below zero too quickly with high use.

leedude1

Yeah, sounds logical Tony.
Was bugging me and hoping it wasn't a pot issue that would require horizon servicing.
There are no adverse affects when removing throttle hold. It's not trying to spool up so ill just leave it.

Tony

Staff member
And if it does try to spool up (such as with a quad or something), you just lower the trim or subtrim on the throttle a bit and it usually takes care of it.

leedude1

I just got it fixed Tony.

What needs to get done are gentle (ladylike) :couple_inlove: crosses on both sticks and NOT the agressive circles on both sticks (like I usually do) and we are golden.... (0-100 showing on all sticks) and (0) on throttle stick showing on home screen at low stick position.:twothumbsup:

Top Bottom