1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Spektrum Dxg2 Throttle Will Not Zero

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by leedude1, Sep 17, 2019.

< Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) | Ares Z Series V-hawk Radio Conversion To Spektrum >
  1. leedude1

leedude1 Member

So I have calibrated the sticks several times yet when I step out and go back to the home screen my throttle still reads (1) instead of (0) as it should in the low position. I need to apply a slight pressure to the stick at the low position for the reading to show as zero.
    Anybody have this occur to them? I have seen some videos where they tell you to change the mode to mode 4 and then back again (I fly in Mode 2) but to no avail, same reading when I move back to Mode 2.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Yup, my DX9 does the same thing. I blame it on me being too nice to my Tx lmao. I think it is just a wear pattern that they put into the gimbles so that you don't go below zero too quickly with high use.

3. leedude1

leedude1 Member

Yeah, sounds logical Tony.
    Was bugging me and hoping it wasn't a pot issue that would require horizon servicing.
    There are no adverse affects when removing throttle hold. It's not trying to spool up so ill just leave it.

4. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

And if it does try to spool up (such as with a quad or something), you just lower the trim or subtrim on the throttle a bit and it usually takes care of it.

5. leedude1

leedude1 Member

I just got it fixed Tony.

What needs to get done are gentle (ladylike) :couple_inlove: crosses on both sticks and NOT the agressive circles on both sticks (like I usually do) and we are golden.... (0-100 showing on all sticks) and (0) on throttle stick showing on home screen at low stick position.:twothumbsup:

< Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) | Ares Z Series V-hawk Radio Conversion To Spektrum >