Spektrum DX9 Spektrum gyro settings.

IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0255.JPG Hello guys, I need some help with my gyro settings for my mini titan 325. Actually, on my dx9 on function list settings on gyro menu I have the above settings. If I want to turn the gyro (spartan quark headlock) into rate mode, I scroll down from 80% gain to negative values below zero and the gyro turns to rate mode. Led from blue goes red. Now I think that we are supposed to set a value of gain setting in heading hold mode which I have it as seen on 80%, and a value of gain in rate mode. Which I don't have. As if I want to go rate mode I scroll down the positive gain to negative values and my gyro turns to rate mode. Now I want to assign a switch for changing between heading hold and rate mode. How do I adjust this? My Rx port assignments and the channel input configuration are shown above.

Smoggie

You just assign a switch to the gyro channel. So where the last screen says:

Switch: On

Change the 'On' to be the switch of your choice. I use my flight mode switch. Once you assign a switch you will get different different switch positions listed and you can set different values for each position.

Basically the above procedure gives me the ability to set different gain values. If I want to use a 2 position switch to change from heading hold mode to rate mode, what should I do?

Smoggie

You make one of the gain values negative.

There are other ways to do it with mixes too, but that's a bit more complicated.

Top Bottom