Sold: DX8

Tony

Staff member
I have been screwed on some money that is owed to me, adn I'm not able to keep the electricity on in my house. So I need some fast cash. Make me an offer on my DX8 that I can refuse. I know, rules are state a price. Fine, $500 OBO. Yeah, that is WAY too high, so make me an offer. I need money to keep my lights on and this is the ONLY thing that I can sell. I have my PS3 for sale as well as my Xbox, wii, 55" LED TV, it's all for sale. First one with a good offer takes it. I need it gone. More importantly, I need money in my account so that I can pay this friggin electric bill.

Tony

Staff member
Bro, you didn't have to do that. I will take this not as a donation, but a loan. When I have it, you will get it back. Sadly, I'm owed somewhere around $800 and they are just telling me to deal with it. When you help family, you get screwed, every time. I can assure you, this won't happen again. I'm so pissed right now I would kill a pack of smokes if I could afford them... Ugh.

Graham Lawrie

No need for it back:) donation loan, call it what you like:) a small thanks for the help and the website:) Just wish I could help more:) we have all been there dude:)
Oh for a lottery win:)

pvolcko

Might be interested in the ps3.looking for local sale only or willing to ship? How old is it?

Tony

Staff member
I know you so I will ship it. And it's a few years old. I think it has the 128gb hdd in it. might be a 250. I don't know. I never play the thing lol. I have had it for so long because of the blue ray player. And now I have blue ray players and netflix all in one small box lol. But the small box doesn't play games. Just send an offer my way and we will work it out. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Top Bottom