Spektrum DX8 switch select ?????????????

treff

Can anyone help? I am trying to set up DX8 for first heli and I trying to assign switch in the switch select mode of the tx's system setup but I can not get any of them to change fron ihh. I am obviously missing something in the book. Any suggestions? I am trying to set up throttle and pitch curves and assign f-mode switch. Thanks in advance. It's all a bit different from the old Sky Leader Tx.

Slobberdog

Trev, start with the videos that can be found on Tony's signature under DX8 setup

Last edited:

Lee

There are three options in the switch setup page, INH, AUX2 and AUX3. You can only assign them to one switch. So if you see AUX2 on one switch, you cannot assign another switch with AUX2 until you Inh the other one.
But for F mode, you need to go to the next menu called F -Mode set up. Assign F mode to the F mode switch and Hold to the hold switch.

treff

There are three options in the switch setup page, INH, AUX2 and AUX3. You can only assign them to one switch. So if you see AUX2 on one switch, you cannot assign another switch with AUX2 until you Inh the other one.
But for F mode, you need to go to the next menu called F -Mode set up. Assign F mode to the F mode switch and Hold to the hold switch.

Thanks Lee now I have it. The F mode was not the problem it was that I could not assign anything in the switch select, being an old git I miss-read the screen. no hay problema ∗

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, you shouldn't have to mess with that screen at all. F Mode will be automatically hooked to the throttle curve and when you change the position on teh switch, it will go to the next position in the throttle curve.

Top Bottom