1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Hey Guest, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Dx8 Phoenix 5.5 Switches

Discussion in 'Paid Simulators' started by Ronald Kessler, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Ronald Kessler

Ronald Kessler Member

Blog Posts:
    I seen the videos with RealFlight but how do I get my switches F mode and Gyro to work on my DX8 with the Phoenix 5.5. I'm trying to play with gyro gains to learn about a real helicopters gyro but it's not working

2. Geena

Geena Moderator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Certified Aircraft Welder
    You set the switches up as you normally would for your flight modes, throttle hold, and gyro gains. But they won`t have any affect on the helicopters in the simulator. You`ll have to adjust the simulator models in the model edit menu in Phoenix.

3. johncblacker

johncblacker Member

Blog Posts:
    You have full access to the switches if you go into the file -> control menu. You can set those to defaults and just use the setup that's already in your tx.

4. johncblacker

johncblacker Member

Blog Posts:
    If you choose to use the "control edit" section, you'll have to know which switch controls which "aux" port. You should be able to find that info quite easily online.