Spektrum Dx8 basic question stick/servo defaults?

SkySailor2

Hi,

I'm new to RC and I'm in the process of building a DJI F550 hexacopter. I've had a steep learning curve from using flight simulators, Lipo batteries, and my RC controller. I have a Dx8 and have been watching all the YouTube Video tutorials i could find and playing around with the Dx8 just to get familiar with it.

Here's what I'm seeing and my questions. Only for the Rudder and Aileron, when I move the stick to the Right the moniter indicator moves to the Left. The opposite is true as well. Isn't the indicator supposed to move the same direction as the stick by default? I notice this on both the monitor and servo screens. Is that the way it is supposed to be or did I mess something up? If so how do I fix or reset the device back to factory defaults. Firmware 2.06

Thanks.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Nothing wrong. When you set up a model in it then you may have to reverse the servo but that's only if! When in the servo screen, scroll down in the menu to where it says travel. Click and scroll Down till it says reverse, click. Scroll down click and scroll to select the servo you want to reverse. Click scroll down to the little switch click scroll and the switch will reverse! Then click again.

Lee

Did you already set up the DX8 with you DJI? Have you already tried reversing the servo input in the servo menu.?

SkySailor2

Thanks. I was able to setup the DJI and I had the option of reversing the servos in the DX8 or in the DJI software with no issues. I'm still learning how all this goes together.

Tony

Staff member
Learning is all part of the hobby. No matter how long you are in the hobby, you will always learn something new.

Top Bottom