Spektrum DX6i with AR 6110e

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I just picked up a AR6110e and binded to the DX6i with no problem. Is it okay though?. I mean the radio says DSM and the receiver is a DSM2. Any ways the problem I am having is the cyclic is all wrong.:( No matter what I do in programing. I know TONY..Video LOL I am working on it now.

Tony

Staff member
When did you get the DX6i? The one that I purchased about 3 years ago was DSM2 and the ones here in the last year or so are DSMX. In fact I don't ever think there was a DSM DX6i. I think only the DX6 was DSM.

and yes, post some video and we will get it sorted out. As for the 6110e working with a 6i, you shouldn't have any issues.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
I just picked up a AR6110e and binded to the DX6i with no problem. Is it okay though?. I mean the radio says DSM and the receiver is a DSM2. Any ways the problem I am having is the cyclic is all wrong.:( No matter what I do in programing. I know TONY..Video LOL I am working on it now.

Works fine with the AR 6200..:(

- - - Updated - - -

I just picked it up from a friend it states in the front tag 2.4GHz DSM SPREAD SPECTRUM TECHNOLOGY

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Looking at that video, you need to reverse the left front servo. Should be your pitch servo.

Tony

Staff member
if you look on the left side of the screen, you will see an orange box with DSM in in it, then the number 2 below it. That is the DSM2 symbol. You should be just fine.

Tony

Staff member
okay, swap those two servos in the Rx. You should always put the pitch in the left front, ail to right front and ele in the rear. Swash mix wont' do anything for this. You need to swap the servos around, then find the ONE servo that is backwards from the rest of them (even if that is reversing the swash movement) and reverse it. Once you get everything working correctly together you will use the swash mix to reverse the aileron, elevator, or collective pitch by adjusting the value. Hope this makes sense.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
if you look on the left side of the screen, you will see an orange box with DSM in in it, then the number 2 below it. That is the DSM2 symbol. You should be just fine.

lol..I see said the blind man. now whats wrong with cyclic?

- - - Updated - - -

okay, swap those two servos in the Rx. You should always put the pitch in the left front, ail to right front and ele in the rear. Swash mix wont' do anything for this. You need to swap the servos around, then find the ONE servo that is backwards from the rest of them (even if that is reversing the swash movement) and reverse it. Once you get everything working correctly together you will use the swash mix to reverse the aileron, elevator, or collective pitch by adjusting the value. Hope this makes sense.

When you say left front, am I looking at the bird from the front or from the rear.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
lol..I see said the blind man. now whats wrong with cyclic?

- - - Updated - - -

When you say left front, am I looking at the bird from the front or from the rear.

Once again tony you were a great help. Got all servo in right place. I had to place both Aile and pitch to -50 and elev to + 50 and reverse the pitch and elev. once again thank you. by the way where can I get that RC-Help sticker. I want to support it at my local field.

Tony

Staff member
I'm working on some things in the store so that people can buy them in there. Trying to get all of the shipping prices set right. It's just taking longer than I thought it would.

Top Bottom