General DX6i setup for a blade 450

paul foster

Hi I have just recently bought myself the blade 450 im still very new to this art of flying RC heli but I have been practicing with my V3 phoenix sim & a blade 120sr so I do have very limited experience what I would like to know is if anybody has or can tell me the best settings for my DX6i with this bird just to tame it down Quite a bit until I get a little bit more aquatinted with flying this monster thank you all for your help Paul Foster:highly_amused::highly_amused:

Tony

Staff member
I would set it up according to what the manual states, or to what my videos show. Then, go into the D/R and lower that down to 70, and put about 40% expo on everything. This will tame it down a lot over full throws. Let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I would set it up according to what the manual states, or to what my videos show. Then, go into the D/R and lower that down to 70, and put about 40% expo on everything. This will tame it down a lot over full throws. Let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Once you set up tamer throw settings as above, and then start to do hover training etc before FFF, the D/R switch is toggled to 1 before spool up? It may sound silly to ask, but for instance changing to 3D needs to be in hover already, and at 50% collective before throwing the switch to 3D or there might be consequences right?

Top Bottom