Spektrum DX6i help again

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there, sorry to be a pain again but need advice on a dumb question, when it comes to setting up my RX "AR7200BX" using TX "DX6i", I've been programming the RX in "0" mode instead of "1" F mode and was wondering if that was the right way or do i have to program each one individually. Hope that this makes sense.

murankar

Staff member
If your talking the heli setup then you want 1 f-mode. Your pitch should be linear 0-25-50-75-100. Your throttle curve should be set to what you want.

Not you can use it in 0 f mode if your pitch curve is linear like in 1 f mode.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
F-Mode only controls your throttle and pitch settings. You want both to be linear to get a proper setup. Once you are done with the setup, then switch your settings to what you feel is the max you can handle for your skill level and start from there. My suggestions are Normal: 46 48 50 75 100 for pitch curve and 0 40 75 75 75 for throttle up. Hope this helps.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Tony, i found one of your video that also help me out. I thought i had it right the first time but wanted to make sure.

cml001

Make sure it's a linear curve while setting up the BEASTX... I actually forgot the other day when I made some repairs and had to re-set up the unit... Made setting min max travels and curves impossible! Lol

Top Bottom