DX6i & CCPM Full Setup Guide Introduction

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Dx6i & Ccpm Full Setup Guide Introduction

Over time, I have had a lot of people ask me to make a full guide for the DX6i. Well here it is. This is a guide that goes from start to finish on setting up a helicopter. Once you know the basics of the DX6i, it will get much easier to work with it, and start playing around with it.

In this guide, I will cover everything from setting up the radio, throttle & pitch curves that I use, installing the Rx, setting up the links, installing and setting up the gyro and tail servo, and finally the maiden flight. If there are any questions on any part of this series, feel free to post in the reply box below the video.

There are 6 parts to this series, but you must make an account to see them. Making an account is free and only takes a couple minutes. So what are you waiting for, make an account now and learn how to use that great radio.

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:
Hi TonyTried to view DX6i & CCPM Full Setup Guide Introduction & it appears i need to make an account?When trying to view i am logged onto the site.Thanks for the great & informative site that is very helpfull to myself.Keep well Barry:)

Tony

Staff member
Barry, thanks for letting me know there is no video there, I didn't even realize that it was missing, nor do I have a clue where it went lol. I will work on this today.

Tony

Staff member
barry, I see what you are seeing now. What I ment by you have to make an account, is in order to see the videos to make an account. You already have an account here, so that is a non-issue. On the left side of that page, you will see a little light blue box. Click on that, and you will see all of the links to the videos. Be sure to click "Read More" on them and it will show you all of the videos. I will be redoing all of that and putting it in one page here very soon. Hope this helps. If not, let me know and I will get it resolved.

Tony

Staff member
On the left side of the page, in the Articles section, click on DX6i, then click on the links that show up below it.

Top Bottom