450 DX6i Bind problem help plzzz

HV450

Hello all,

Having an issue with my bind on a dynam E Razor 450. I have replaced the receiver with the spek AR6210 and got the dx6i. I have followed all of Tony's youtube vids on the setup. Everything is replicated from Tonys settings. The problem is once I turn the radio on then plug batt in I get the initial beeps, then I get the constant beeping from I think the ESC. It does not stop beeping so I unplug batt and try it again and it does same thing. I then tried clicking the throttle hold towards me and and would start to spool up. Also if you hit the throttle cut button it will spool up!
Hopefully I can get some help on this issue..

Thanks

EyeStation

I think you may have to (re)calibrate the throttle end points on your ESC. Turn your transmitter on and at full throttle, plug the battery into the heli and after the first beep or two drop the throttle to minimum. The ESC should chime as it usually does after initializing.
Retry the power up process and see if the beep goes away.

Graham Lawrie

Another thing it might be, I get a beep from mine until I spool up. Then it goes away. If I left it without moving the throttle it double bleeps all the time.

HV450

Thanks for the info guys. Maxing the collective and then bringing it down did the trick. Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom