Spektrum DX6i and flaps

luciandrew

On the DX6i is it possible to set up a 3 flap position? Full flaps,half flap and flaps up?
Thanks guys,Jeff from Ohio

Lee

None of the switches on the DX6I are 3 position if i remember, so the answer is no i'm afraid.

Tony

Staff member
Nope, the only thing you can do is deploy the flaps and retract the flaps with the DX6i. Only the DX8 or higher has 3 position switches.

Derek

Yeah, I'm running into the same thing. No 3 position switches. Bummer! However...tax season is nearly here and I'm gonna have to break it to the wife that I'm getting the DX8 (after I ask her nicely, of course, lol)

Tony

Staff member
You don't ask her nicely, and she is liable to "Gibbs" Slap you harder than you ever thought possible lmao.

xokia

You don't ask her nicely, and she is liable to "Gibbs" Slap you harder than you ever thought possible lmao.

Yup is right the correct thing is to buy it the ask for forgiveness. At least if you get slapped it will be worth it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yup is right the correct thing is to buy it the ask for forgiveness. At least if you get slapped it will be worth it :)

Derek

oh wow!!! dont encourage me, xokia, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow!!! dont encourage me, xokia, lol.

Top Bottom